For a Free Consultation Call 626.796.8910
225 South Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 796-
Fax: (626) 793-
The Law Offices of
David A. Beck
David A. Beck
When you have experienced an injury, you’ll need the skills and knowledge of an experienced Workers Compensation Attorney and SSDI Lawyer who can properly guide your case through the complex Workers Compensation system. With almost forty years’ experience, Workers Comp Attorney David A. Beck has been dedicated to fighting for his injured clients’ rights so they can receive the SSDI and Workers Compensation Benefits they need to get their life back on track.
At the Law Office of Monrovia Workers Compensation Lawyer and SSDI Attorney David Beck, we understand that your life has changed because of the injury. Whether you’re temporarily disabled or you’ve experienced a catastrophic injury and are unable to return to work, Attorney Beck will vigorously fight for your rights and help you obtain the Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation Benefits that you deserve. With knowledge and skilled determination, Workers Comp Lawyer Beck carefully works with each client to help them achieve the best, most favorable possible outcome.
Contact Monrovia SSDI/Workers Compensation Benefits Attorney David Beck by calling (626) 796-
Have you experienced an injury due to a work condition or are you suffering from an illness because of your work conditions? Is your injury or illness severe enough to prevent you from working? Have your medical bills and regular expenses been piling up because of the injury or your decreased income from not working? Under the law, an employer must fairly compensate employees who are injured while performing regular work responsibilities. Because the Workers Compensation Benefits system is so complex and most of the claims are initially denied, you need the experienced legal counsel of Workers Comp Attorney and SSDI Appeals Lawyer Beck who has been zealously fighting for the rights of injured individuals since 1976.
The Law Offices of Monrovia Social Security Disability Attorney David A. Beck takes pride in representing those who have suffered from many on-
Workers Compensation Lawyer David Beck is dedicated to offering sensitive and caring representation to help not only the injured workers, but also their loved ones. Call (626) 796-
Workers Compensation Laws in California require employers to maintain insurance coverage for employees who sustain on-
● Temporary Disability Benefits – When you lose wages due to an injury that prevents you from completing your regular job duties, you may be eligible to receive Temporary Disability Payments until a doctor allows you to return to work.
● Permanent Disability Benefits – If you experience a work injury that causes a lasting disability or if you have an illness which severely impacts your chances of earning a living, you may qualify for Permanent Disability Payments.
● Medical Benefits – Workers Compensation Benefits provide medical care, including rehabilitative treatments, for the duration of the injured worker’s recovery.
● Job Retraining Benefits – For those who qualify, Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits are designed to fund the education or skill enhancement for injured individuals who will be pursuing other job opportunities.
● Family Death Benefits – By providing caring and compassionate legal representation, Lawyer Beck skillfully assists dependents and families of deceased individuals who are entitled to be compensated for a loss of financial support.
When you are injured and are in need of financial help, contact Monrovia Workers Compensation Attorney David Beck who will aggressively pursue those much-
Call our firm at (626) 796-
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) helps severely disabled low-
If your SSDI claim was previously denied, it’s not too late to file an appeal. You may be surprised to learn that up to 75% of these claims are routinely denied. SSDI Appeals Lawyer David Beck has extensive experience and success with Social Security Disability Appeals and will carefully assist with your situation so you may begin receiving those much-
In order for individuals to qualify for SSDI Benefits, they must meet each of these conditions:
● An illness or injury must prevent the disabled individual from continuing with their regular employment.
● The illness/injury must be sustained for over a year or is terminal.
● Documentation from medical professionals must substantiate these conditions.
SSDI Benefits are extended to permanently disabled individuals. In the event that an individual should pass away, Social Security Disability Benefits may be awarded to the surviving spouse or dependent children, when eligible.
Whether you became permanently disabled due to an illness or injury, or if you have suffered an injury at work, Workers Comp Lawyer Beck can provide experienced legal assistance to help you get the benefits that you so badly need. Monrovia SSDI Lawyer David Beck is committed to helping you get your life back!
Contact the Law Firm of Monrovia Social Security Disability Benefits Lawyer and Workers Compensation Attorney David Beck to immediately schedule a complimentary consultation with a leading SSDI and Work Injury/Accident Lawyer. Call (626) 796-