The Law Offices of
For a Free Consultation Call 626.796.8910
225 South Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 796-
Fax: (626) 793-
Welcome to the Law Offices of Pasadena Workers Compensation Lawyer and Social Security Disability Attorney David A. Beck. Mr. Beck is a highly experienced and knowledgeable lawyer with more than 36 years’ experience helping injured clients obtain Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability Benefits.
Whether you’ve been injured on the job or have sustained a permanent disability and are no longer able to work, Pasadena Lawyer David Beck has the determination and skill you need on your side. Mr. Beck will fight vigorously for your rights and will work diligently with you to help you obtain the most favorable results possible.
Contact Pasadena SSDI and Workers Comp Attorney David A. Beck at (626) 796-
Injured on the job? Pasadena Workers Comp Attorney David Beck has been a dedicated advocate working on behalf of injured workers since 1976. At the Law Offices of David A. Beck we represent clients who have suffered a wide variety of work related injuries including the following:
● Ankle Injuries – Including torn ligaments, ankle breaks and strains.
● Arm Injuries – Fractures, tendonitis, soft tissue injuries, muscle spasms.
● Back Injuries – Muscle strains, herniated discs, muscle spasms, pinched nerves, fractured vertebrae.
● Catastrophic Injuries – Burns, amputation, head injuries,
spinal cord injuries, brain damage.
● Knee Injuries – ACL injuries, MCL injuries, torn meniscus,
knee strains and fractures, tendon injuries.
● Leg Injuries – Torn muscles, ligament injuries, leg
● Lung & Respiratory Diseases – Asbestosis, Mesothelioma,
● Neck Injuries – Soft tissue damage, slipped discs, bulging
● Repetitive Stress Injuries – Epicondylitis, Bursitis,
● Shoulder Injuries – Torn rotator cuffs, impingement,
● Wrist Injuries – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, fractures, repetitive use injuries.
● Wrongful Death – Caring, sensitive representation of family members.
Under the law, workers are entitled to just compensation for injuries sustained during the course and scope of employment. Unfortunately, the vast majority of workers compensation claims are initially wrongfully denied. This is when you need an attorney who will fight zealously on your behalf. Contact Pasadena Workers Compensation Attorney David Beck at (626) 796-
Under California Law, employers are required to ensure that employees are insured in case they sustain an on the job injury. If you have suffered a work-
● Medical Benefits – Injured employees are entitled to receive medical benefits that will pay for all medical care, including rehabilitative treatment, until the injured employee has achieved maximum medical results.
● Job Retraining Benefits – If the injured employee is no longer able to gain employment in their field of work due to a work related injury and has been deemed permanently disabled, they may be entitled to receive job retraining so they may pursue a new career and once again become self-
● Temporary Disability Payments – Injured workers are entitled to receive temporary disability benefits in place of a wage or salary until such time as they are cleared by a doctor to return to work. Payments are based upon a percentage of the worker’s weekly wage, subject to maximum payment limitations set forth under California Law.
● Permanent Disability Payments – Upon a finding of permanent disability by a physician, qualifying employees will be entitled to continue receiving disability payments because of their work-
● Family Death Benefits – If a worker dies as the result of an on the job injury, death benefits are payable to the surviving spouse and the employees children. This benefit is based on a percentage of the employee’s wages or salary and is subject to maximum payment limitations. We can also help you recover funeral and burial expenses up to a maximum of $6,000.
If you or a loved one has suffered an on the job injury, don’t wait until you’re facing financial ruin to contact an aggressive, qualified Workers Compensation Lawyer. Pasadena Workers Comp Attorney David A. Beck has been fighting on behalf of injured workers for 36 years.
Call (626) 796-
Pasadena Social Security Disability (SSDI) Attorney David A. Beck
Are you permanently disabled and in need of SSDI benefits? Has your SSDI Claim been denied? Pasadena SSDI Lawyer David Beck has been helping permanently disabled clients obtain SSDI Benefits since 1976. Call (626) 796-
If your SSDI Claim has been denied and you need to file an SSDI Appeal, you are not alone! Statistics show that approximately 75% of SSDI Claims are denied. An experienced SSDI Appeals Lawyer can help you successfully appeal your case and help you get the money you need to live!
In order to qualify to receive Social Security Disability, you must be able to prove the following:
You are unable to perform work that you performed previously due to illness or disability, and
Your illness or disability is expected to last for at least one year or your condition is terminal, and
A physician has provided documentation that substantiates the above.
SSDI Benefits are available for the permanently disabled party, their dependent children, and surviving spouses if the recipient passes away.
Contact a Pasadena Workers Comp Lawyer & SSDI Attorney
Whether you have suffered a work related injury and are seeking Workers Compensation, or are permanently disabled due to illness or injury and need to obtain Social Security Disability Benefits, Pasadena Attorney David A. Beck can help!
Contact the Law Offices of Pasadena Workers Comp Lawyer & SSDI Attorney David A. Beck today to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with a leading Work Injury and Social Security Disability Attorney. Call (626) 796-
Pasadena Workers Compensation Lawyer and SSDI Attorney David A. Beck represents injured workers and permanently disabled clients in Pasadena and throughout the region, including those in and around: