The Law Offices of
For a Free Consultation Call 626.796.8910
225 South Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 796-
Fax: (626) 793-
You are welcome at the Law Office of Altadena Workers Comp Attorney and SSDI Lawyer David Beck. After 36 years of assisting injured clients, Attorney Beck is highly knowledgeable and experienced at helping them to obtain benefits for Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation.
When you have experienced a life-
Contact Altadena SSDI/ Workers Compensation Attorney David Beck at 626-
Have you been injured while at work? Altadena Workers Compensation Attorney David A. Beck
has dedicated his practice to assisting injured workers and their families since 1976. The Law Office of David Beck represents those who have sustained a variety of employment-
● Ankle Injuries – These include torn ligaments, strains, and ankle breaks.
● Wrongful Death – We offer a caring and sensitive representation of family members.
● Arm Injuries – Muscle spasms, fractures, tendonitis, and soft tissue injuries.
● Wrist Injuries – Fractures, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and injuries from repetitive use.
● Back Injuries – Fractured vertebrae, muscle strains, pinched nerves, muscle spasms, and herniated discs.
● Shoulder Injuries – Fractures, torn rotator cuffs, dislocation, and impingement.
● Catastrophic Injuries – Brain damage, burns, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, amputation.
● Repetitive Stress Injuries – Tenosynovitis, Epicondylitis, Tendonitis, Bursitis.
● Knee Injuries – Tendon injuries, ACL injuries, knee strains/fractures, torn meniscus, MCL injuries.
● Neck Injuries – Including soft tissue damages, paralysis, bulging discs, slipped discs.
● Leg Injuries – Leg fractures, torn muscles, ligament injuries.
● Lung & Respiratory Diseases – COPD, Asbestosis, Silicosis, Mesothelioma.
Under California state law, employees must be compensated for those injuries that occurred while the employee was engaged in regular duties. Unfortunately, most workers compensation cases are initially denied wrongfully. At this point, you need the services of a skilled lawyer who is ready to fight zealously for your rights. Call Altadena Workers Comp Attorney David A. Beck at 626-
The law requires that employers ensure their employees are covered by insurance in case injury occurs on the job. When you suffer this type of injury, you could be entitled to a number of Workers Comp Benefits. Depending upon the severity of your injuries and the expected amount of time you’ll be off from work, Altadena Workers Compensation Benefits Attorney David Beck might be successful in obtaining the following benefits for you:
● Medical Benefits – An injured employee is entitled to medical benefits to pay for medical care and rehabilitative treatment until the injured employee has achieved maximum medical results.
● Benefits for Job Retraining – When an injured employee is not able to sustain or gain employment inside their regular field of work because of the work-
● Temporary Disability Payments – If you are an injured worker, you are entitled to these benefits for temporary disability to take the place of a salary until you are cleared to return to work by your doctor. Based on a percentage of your weekly pay, the benefits are set by California law and subject to a maximum payment limitation.
● Permanent Disability Payments – If a doctor finds you to be permanently disabled due to employment-
● Family Death Benefits – When a worker passes away due to an on the job injury, their surviving spouse and children are entitled to receive death benefits. Family death benefits are based upon a percentage of the employee’s wages and have maximum payment limitations. Attorney David Beck can also assist you in recovering funeral/burial expenses with a maximum of $5,000.
If either you or your loved one has endured an injury on the job, do not wait until you are facing financial ruin. Contact a qualified and aggressive Workers Comp Attorney. Altadena Workers Compensation Lawyer David Beck has fought on the side of injured employees for over 36 years.
Call our office at 626-
Are you in the position of needing SSDI benefits for being permanently disabled? Has your Claim for SSDI been denied? Altadena SSDI Attorney David A. Beck has helped the permanently disabled to obtain benefits for SSDI since 1976. Contact our office at 626-
You should know that if you have had a SSDI Claim denied, you aren’t alone! Statistics show approximately 75% of the SSDI Claims are initially denied. Your next step is to file an SSDI Appeal! Our experienced SSDI Appeals Lawyer can help you find success when appealing your case. We can help so you’ll get the benefits and money on which you need to live!
To qualify for Social Security Disability benefits, you will need to be able to show the following:
Due to disability or illness, you are unable to resume your previous work duties, and your condition will exist for longer than one year or is terminal, and your condition has been documented by a doctor.
Benefits for SSDI are available to the permanently disabled party, dependent children, and their surviving spouse in cases where the recipient passes away.
If you’ve endured a work-
Call the Law Office of Altadena Workers Compensation Lawyer and Social Security Disability Insurance Attorney David Beck today. By scheduling your complimentary initial meeting with our leading Work Injury & SSDI Attorney, you will find out the many ways Mr. Beck plans to help you so you can start receiving those necessary benefits and move forward with life. Call 626-